ActiveCare® DVT is a device that delivers Continuous Enhanced Circulation Therapy (C.E.C.T.) to lower extremities, as prescribed by physicians.
ActiveCare® DVT is intended for use in:
- Preventing Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Enhancing blood circulation.
- Diminishing post-operative pain and swelling
- Reducing wound healing time
- Treatment and assistance in healing: stasis dermatitis; venous stasis ulcers; arterial and diabetic leg ulcers.
- Treatment of chronic venous insufficiency.
- Reducing edema.
- Improves patient outcomes
- Increase peak venous velocity1
- High compliance3
- Highly effective3 & reliable
- Small, light & silent
- Battery operated
- Highly versatile
- Non-stop device
1. Murakami M, McDill TL, Cindrick-Pounds L, et al., Deep venous thrombosis prophylaxis in trauma: improved compliance with a novel miniaturized pneumatic compression device.
J Vasc Surg 2003; 38: 923-927.
2. Kahn M, Lord C, Murakami M, et al.,Deep venous thrombosis prophylaxis in gynecologic surgery: improved compliance with a novel miniaturized pneumatic compression device.
J of Pelvic Med Surg. 2003; 9(suppl 1):S6.
3. Froimson M, Murray T, and Fazekas A, Venous Thromboembolic Disease Reduction with a Portable Pneumatic Compression Device.
J Arthroplasty, 2009; 24(2): 310-316.